logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richknight203  
#1 Posted : 03 November 2016 01:17:27(UTC)
Richknight203

Groups: Registered, Member, High Council
United Kingdom

On the 13th of November 2016 we will be hosting Rocket League Rumble pre-event Part 2 (This Time Its Savage) at 5.00pm, followed by Minecraft Ultra Hardcore game.

Rocket League Rumble pre-event Part 2 (This Time Its Savage)

Starting at 5:00pm, the event will last somewhere between 1 to 2 hours. The teams will be made up of two random players and one team captain.

The point system will be decide based on the amount of people who show up on the day.

To sign up TODAY! just reply "I'm a real Rumbler!" or "I'm the captain of Rumblers!" to apply for being a captain of a team (A small essay wouldn't go unnoticed ether.)

Don't forget to stick around for our later event!

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore.

Starting at 7:00pm, there will be a Minecraft Ultra Hardcore game were teams made up of 2 random players and 1 team captain, are pitted against each other on a randomly generated map. There will be no natural health regeneration and players will start with some base supplies. Last team standing wins

To sign up TODAY! just reply "I'm Hardcore Mate!" or "That's Nothing Mate Because I'm Ultra Hardcore!" for those wanting to be captains.

Edited by user 03 November 2016 01:19:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AKGBrendan  
#2 Posted : 03 November 2016 15:47:29(UTC)
AKGBrendan

Groups: Registered, Member
Man
United Kingdom

That's Nothing Mate Because I'm Ultra Hardcore!
or
I'm Hardcore Mate!

Minecraft is a sandbox video game originally created by Swedish game designer Markus "Notch" Persson and later developed and published by Mojang. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat. Multiple gameplay modes are available, including survival mode where the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a creative mode where players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, an adventure mode where players can play custom maps created by other players, and a spectator mode where players can fly around and clip through blocks, but cannot place or destroy any. The PC version of the game is renowned for its support for community created mods, which add various new items and mechanics to the game.

Minecraft received praise from critics upon release, and was nominated for and won various awards and accolades. As of June 2016, over 106 million copies have been sold across all platforms, with more than 40 million unique players each month, making it the best-selling PC game to date and the second best-selling video game of all time. In September 2014, Microsoft announced a deal to buy Mojang and the Minecraft intellectual property for US$2.5 billion, with the acquisition being completed two months later.
Offline Simon_Templar  
#3 Posted : 03 November 2016 16:29:58(UTC)
Simon_Templar

Groups: Registered, Member
Sweden

I'm Hardcore Mate!

Edited by user 03 November 2016 16:30:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Richknight203  
#4 Posted : 13 November 2016 21:01:18(UTC)
Richknight203

Groups: Registered, Member, High Council
United Kingdom

Rocket League Rumble pre-event Part 2 (This Time Its Savage) Megan and Richard won by default.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore Team 2 was winnered

Team 1
Sam
Richknight

Team 2
AKG
narwhalsayswhat

Team 3
Elan
Piercy

Team 4
Simon